Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baba's Talk with Devotees

Baba's Talk with Devotees

Saibaba: (May 1914) addressing Mrs. T., a Bandra lady and her son

Master T., :Mother, I have to go thrice a day to your house.

Mrs. T: Yes, Baba

A local lady was astonished at this statement as she saw Baba daily at Shirdi, and said "Baba what is this strange thing you say?

Saibaba: I do not speak falsehood. I am Mahalaxmi. Mother I came to your house. You give me things to eat, is that not true?

Mrs.T: Yes, Baba

Shirdi Lady: Truly, does Baba go to you and do you feed him?

Mrs.T: Yes.

Baba to Master T: Do I not come to your house?

Master T: Yes, Baba.

Saibaba to Shirdi Lady: Yes, mother, I go easily to Bhav's house (i.e., Bhav's house at Bandra). In the middle, there is a wall, Jumping over it, next comes the railway line, and then Bhav's house.(Here Baba described the crow's flight from Shirdi to the lady's house at Bandra). I have to fly across walls and excavations.

No comments: