Friday, October 10, 2008

Baba's Talk with Devotees


Baba's Talk with Devotees


Bandra lady came and sat before Baba with chronic (7 years) headache.


Baba (touching and gently stroking her head): Your head is aching. Is it not?


Bandra lady: It was. Now it has ceased.

(The chronic headache left her at once and for-ever)


Baba: You have been feeding me so well these years.


Bandra lady: I am seeing you only now.


Baba: But I have been seeing you ever since your infancy.


Bandra lady was greatly puzzled.


Baba: What worship had you in your house?


Bandra lady: Ganapathy's


Baba: In your mother's house?


Bandra lady: Ganapathy. I have given all flowers fruits and eatables to Ganapathy.


Baba: All that has come to me. So since your girlhood I have beenseeing you.


Bandra lady: Baba, people say that my Ganapathy is right handed andbesides, one hand is broken and so they say it must be thrown away. Is that right?


Baba: If your child breaks its arm, will you cast it into water? Worship it daily.

No comments: