Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baba's Talk with Devotees


Baba's Talk with Devotees


When (in 1918) Mrs.T and her son Master T, visited Saibaba.


Saibaba: Mother, now a days I have been much pestered, Some want wealth, some want women, some sons, Hallo! what I have, none wants. I wait and wait; and one day I will suddenly disappear. I am quite disgusted.


Mrs.T: Baba, why do you say so? Then, what is to become of us?


Baba: Why are you anxious? Is not God taking thought for your welfare? I am very much pleased when my children come to me, and then I take my two morsels of food with gusto and put on more flesh.


Master T: We come to you to ask just what you have got. You know that?


Saibaba: yes. You will get it.


Master T: Yes, we are quite sure of it. But when?


Saibaba: Very soon.


Master T: Baba, I must have an assurance from you how many more births I will have to take before getting it.


Saibaba: Three more lives will be sufficient.


Master T: But Baba, will you not be always with us?


Saibaba: Hallo! During how many births have I already been with you! We shall meet again and again. I have to take care of my children night and day, and give an account of every pie to God.

No comments: