Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spirits

Spirits

 

 

A devotee: Baba, do spirits really exist?

 

Baba: Yes. We have nothing to do with them.

 

R.A.T.: One night went out. He saw a specter under a tree, got frightened and then thinking of Baba, got courage and went back to his lodging at Shirdi. Next morning Baba himself when meeting him referred to the topic.

 

Baba: What did you see last night?

 

R.A.T: I saw a spirit.

 

Baba: That was I.

 

R.A.T: No, Baba. It was a spirit.

 

Baba again: That was I. Go and ask your Ayi.

 

R.A.T: Went and asked his mother, who said that all spirits were under Baba's control.

 

Baba: And Am I not inside all of them. Hello! Bhutas etc., will do nothing (no harm) to us. Have I not told you this last year.

 

 

(- from Baba's Charters and Sayings, No. 272-273)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i want to use this medium to testify for what Dr Ishvara has done in my life . i had issues with my husband that lead to a divorce i was so heart broken and was so financially down also, things became hard for me cause i was left alone to take care of two kids , it was like the enemies have taken the greatest part of my life . i was not engaged in any job or business cause he never wanted me to work , he just want me to be a full time house wife , because he wanted me to take very good care of the family, so things were very rough for me, so i need no option than to engage in some kind of job so that i can earn little money to take care of my children needs and the feeding, that was how i continued doing it, until i met a very good friend of mine and explained everything to her , she felt pity on me and that was how she introduce me to a powerful spell caster called Dr Ishvara. he told me some spiritual things i needed to do, which i did not less than 1 day my husband came to me begging for forgiveness telling me he made a mistake divorcing me and that he will never do such a thing again in his life that was how we resolved every issues we had and got back together again even much more happier and stronger than before. how Dr Ishvara did everything still remain a mystery to me up till now. thanks to Dr Ishvara, you can contact him also if you seek his help , his email is ishvaratemple@yahoo.com